Here's some of the things i've made. Don't hold your expectations high.
Mostly half-baked crap—I really haven't had enough time to work on this stuff.
These are available to read for free. For most of them, you can either read them online or download PDFs, though a few of them limit one or the other.
- (Warning: swearing.) &!*# Operator Overloading (PDF)—an essay i wrote largely in response to the existence of the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG14 paper N3051.
- Unicode Stinks (PDF)—an essay about the flaws in something universal, and how to replace it.
- [NOT TO BE ENJOYED] A Conversation with the Imagination (PDF)—a bizarre piece of autometaseminonfictional prose (?) that i wrote in a fit of insanity one saturday night. Only available as a PDF until i can figure out a way to format it properly in HTML.
- (Outdated, but still relevant, and the general gist can be extrapolated to the modern day.) Minecraft is a Terrible Game (PDF)—an essay on the numerous flaws of a game that does not deserve its popularity. Kinda moot now that it's not possible to play it ethically, but still worth a read.
- (Outdated, and no longer accurately reflects my viewpoints.) The Perfect Language (PDF)—an essay on how to (theoretically!) construct a "perfect" and TOTALLY NOT PHILOSOPHICAL GUYS language, or so i thought at the time. I might rewrite this at some point, because nowadays i'm not too proud of it.
- goog—a playlist i've been maintaining for god-knows-how-long now. I don't remember why i started it. It's mostly completely random, but, like, a high-quality randomness, like an internet rabbit hole.
- Best Fucking Copy-Left License Ever, the license which i license my stuff under, along with the rationale for it.